- 2014 IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering
- Call for papers--2013 3rd International Conference on Advanced Materials and Information Technology Processing (AMITP 2013)
- ICMSE Call for paper（EI）
- 2013年智能系统设计与工程应用国际会议（ISDEA 2013）征稿
- CALL FOR POSITION PAPERS: NCTA 2013 - Int'l Conf. on Neural Computation Theory and Applications
- Call for paper---ARSO2016 , Shanghai
Prof. Chen Xiaoqi from University of Canterbury visit the Lab
更新时间：2012/2/6 12:13:24 阅读：3144 次
On Jan 9th, 2012, Chen Xiaoqi, professor of University of Canterbury and visiting professor of SJTU, gave a speech at Intelligentized Robotic Welding Technology Laboratory (IRWTL) of SJTU, entitled “Latest Developments in Autonomous Wall-climbing Robots”. Prof. Zhao Yanzheng, Prof. Fu Zhuang from School of Mechanical Engineering, and students from IRWTL attended the lecture and discussed about technical cooperation on Autonomous Wall-climbing Robot.
Personal profile: Dr.Chen Xiaoqi is a professor of Mechanical and electrical engineering in the University of Canterbury. Also, he is an IEEE Senior Member and the founder of IEEE’s New Zealand branch .He has published 160 papers or so in journals and conference proceedings, two books and six patents.